• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Old conviction

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

JimR

Several years ago I was convicted of a sex crime. I did 7 years in prison for this crime and I am presently on parole. Simply put, I did not do this crime.
But I have not been able to find anyone who cares much one way or the other, to either offer help of some kind or point me in the right direction. Most people feel that if the jury found you guilty, then it must be so. And that nothing can be done, ever. I do not want to except that, I believe something can be done. Can anyone Help?

W

watchful eye

Just be sure to register with the sex offenders list and let us know what neighborhood you are in so we know where you are at. Won't get any sympathy here.

P

peter

well what makes you think you are that less then 1% that really are inncocent.....??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">