• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Spiritual healer takes big money from "suckers"

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

Nguyen

A friend of mine in Ca is being taken in by a so called "spiritual healer" upwards to the tune of $900,000 to date, possibly more.
I have hired a P.I. who looked into it pretty good, even posing as a potential "client". She has her victims sign a 2 yr contract, but we have been as of yet, unable to look at what it says. My friend will not show his to us.A background check reveals no criminal record, (we have full ID on this person).She gets the suckers to want to give her money and turns them away fromm family and friends claiming they are all "evil". Her house is fabulous and she travels extensively. We find nothing "crimninal" so far (but rather moral) in her actions, and don't know how to get this guy out of it.He is afterall, a grown man.FYI: There is no "license" required in Ca for what she does. She claims many degrees, including PhD, and we are checking on that now, but that seems a moot point. Any suggestions on how to get him out, and or find some way to get something on her and sue. Any thoughts greatly appreciated.
P.S She volunteered that she was once even a member of the cult in Japan responsible for the nerve gas attacks in Tokyo awhile back. I think it would be difficult to find the extent of her involvement with that group. Seems like FBI stuff, and we think however, she was out of that group long before the gas attacks.
It remains an interesting area for possible, but expensive exploration.

[This message has been edited by Nguyen (edited September 21, 2000).]

B

bellestar

Maybe you should contact a t.v. show that wants to get people like this. You know how they set these people up. Make them show the world she is a crook.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">