• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DUI and "What really amazes me...About YOU!"

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pmincey

What bothers me is how many people here see "DUI" and think the worst! Six years ago..I was arrested for a DUI.."SITTING" in my "DRIVEWAY" at my own home..with the key "on" listening to the radio after I had had an argument with my better half! I was listening to G. Gorden Liddy (I remember the day..."VERY WELL"!) "THIS" is the law in Fla. There comes a time when good honest people "NEED" to stand together and say that...NOT only the goverment(sp?) but also the individual states have not only misconstrued.. but abused "their" right to punish "their" people whenever it becomes "obvious" to THEM that.. "YOU" cannot afford legal help! It has become a situation of .. If you have (money)..You cannot be guilty..(OJ Simpson?) If you do not..Well...Figure it out!? (blacks are "THE" majority in prisons in this country.. and also the poorest class of people!) I think that I have said enough!
Thank You

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

I agree. So do something about it! I think you should consider going to law school and make a mockery of those OJ prosecutors. Guess what? One of them was a law school professor of where I attended. Trust me, we need more people like you!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">