• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PROBATION VIOLATION-GEORGIA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

GAPEACH68

My husband was put on probation in 98 for 5 yrs for something that happened in 96.He was also on parole for which he came off in March of 2000,he had 5 yrs probation to do when he got off parole.He reported it to his probation officer and he told him that he would check into it.Well it didnt come back up till July when he went in to get a pass to go on vacation,they changed his probation officer and told him to report to him next time(not knowing that he meant to report when he came back off vacation)and they would discuss it then and work out the details of new probation.But before he could report to him his next reporting date he had him arrested for failure to report and being behind on his fines,he is saying that he is behind since March on probation #2 and that he comitted a crime.My questions are can they revoke a probation for comminting a crime when he wasnt even on probation at the time it was done and make him pay fines when he wasnt even on that probation yet?

[This message has been edited by GAPEACH68 (edited September 22, 2000).]

T

Tigres

I haven't got a clue what you just spent all that time typing. Know why? Cause trying to read something in all caps gives me a headache. It's the internet equivalent of shouting. Now, I'm sure you didn't mean to shout. And I'm sure that other than telling you what to do so someone else can read what you have to say, I can't help you!

Tig

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

MY RESPONSE:

WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU TIG? CAN'T YOU READ PLAIN ENGLISH, EVEN WHEN SOMEONE IS SCREAMING AT YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WOULD PREFER ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, BECAUSE I HAVE TROUBLE SEEING MY SCREEN, AND I JUST LOVE HOW THE WORDS JUMP OUT AT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND, OF COURSE, DON'T FORGET THE 18 THOUSAND EXCLAMATION MARKS PEOPLE ACTUALLY NEED IN THEIR POSTS!!!!

GEEZ, NOW I LOST MY VOICE.

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

LegalBeagle

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE:
I WOULD PREFER ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, BECAUSE I HAVE TROUBLE SEEING MY SCREEN<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is a common problem with old people.. now, if you are using internet explorer, go to 'view' then 'text size' and then choose 'largest'

However, if you are having problems seeing the screen period, then the text size wont make the slightest difference.. have you tried painting it red or something ??

LB

ps.. I did read the post, lower case would not have made a difference to whether it was understandable..

T

Tigres

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LegalBeagle:
It is a common problem with old people.. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Course, LB seems to have conveniently forgotten that I enjoy the company of older men... ;)

Or is he that secure in himself?

SORRY ABOUT THAT IAAL. WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO TYPE IT AGAIN SO YOU CAN SEE IT???????!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Tig

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tigres:
Course, LB seems to have conveniently forgotten that I enjoy the company of older men... ;)

Or is he that secure in himself?

SORRY ABOUT THAT IAAL. WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO TYPE IT AGAIN SO YOU CAN SEE IT???????!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Tig

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

To Tig & LB:

You guys are the funniest, and the greatest!

NOW, CAN WE GET THAT FONT TO ABOUT 30PTS SO I CAN SEE THE DAMN POSTS????????????????????

I JUST LOVE 800 OR SO PUNCTUATION MARKS, OR AN ASSORTMENT.

CAN WE GET A STEPMOM HERE TO READ THIS THING TO ME????????????????????

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

G

GAPEACH68

Originally posted by Tigres:
I haven't got a clue what you just spent all that time typing. Know why? Cause trying to read something in all caps gives me a headache. It's the internet equivalent of shouting. Now, I'm sure you didn't mean to shout. And I'm sure that other than telling you what to do so someone else can read what you have to say, I can't help you!

G

GAPEACH68

WHAT DIFF DOES IT MAKE HOW I WROTE IT?AND FOR YOUR INFO I DO KNOW THAT CAPS MEANS SHOUTING IN CONVERSATION WITH ANOTHER PERSON..I NEED ANS AND SOMEONE WITH LEGAL KNOWLEDGE WILL BEABLE TO KNOW WHAT I HAVE WROTE SO IF U HAD A PROBLEM WITH IT U SHOULDNT HAVE EVEN READ IT.
P.S. I AM WRITING THIS IN CAPS BECAUSE I AM SHOUTING AT U!!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GAPEACH68:
WHAT DIFF DOES IT MAKE HOW I WROTE IT?AND FOR YOUR INFO I DO KNOW THAT CAPS MEANS SHOUTING IN CONVERSATION WITH ANOTHER PERSON..I NEED ANS AND SOMEONE WITH LEGAL KNOWLEDGE WILL BEABLE TO KNOW WHAT I HAVE WROTE SO IF U HAD A PROBLEM WITH IT U SHOULDNT HAVE EVEN READ IT.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

MY RESPONSE:

SO, NOW YOU GET NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IAAL

------------------

LegalBeagle

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GAPEACH68:
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guess what.. I think it is safe to say that no one with legal knowledge will now answer your question.

Even worse is that you knew upper case is not nice... you think we have nothing better to do than to read your very badly presented question because you are lazy ?

Have a nice day ....

G

GAPEACH68

all i was saying to her was that i wasnt writing in caps to shout at anyone i was just writing...if i knew that it was such a big deal on how u write something on here i wouldnt have even bothered.i thought this was a forum to get legal advise,not be judged on your penmanship.i surely hope that no one here is truly a lawyer because from what i can see is that all u are worried about is how someone types....and what does lazy have to do with it?and as for u not having anything better to do..dont u?

and u have a nice day.....

LegalBeagle

This site gets hundreds of posts a day.. there are few 'experts' available to help. So, we are not going to waste time trying to read a badly presented question when there are so many others than we are able to read. Why should we waste our time because you can not be bothered to type correctly or be nice when someone asks you to correct it.

T

Tigres

all i was saying to her was that i wasnt writing in caps to shout at anyone i was just writing...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm... But you said in an earlier post that you knew it was shouting.

AND FOR YOUR INFO I DO KNOW THAT CAPS MEANS SHOUTING IN CONVERSATION WITH ANOTHER PERSON..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And unfortunately for you, not only do the folks with legal knowledge on this board usually not bother reading all caps, but you've just pissed off the most esteemed and valuable contributors. Now, I'm letting you know this so you don't spend the rest of your life wandering the streets wondering why no one answered you question. It's called being nice. You should try it sometime. The correct response is "Thank you."

Have a decent day will you? :rolleyes:

Tig

G

GAPEACH68

no one ask me to correct anything because if they had then i would have done so gladly because i am not a mean person and am actually very nice u people are the ones that started being rude not me and i dont care who u are u pissed me off too.i was not carrying on a conversation with anyone i was tpying a post and trying to include all the info i could, so i wasnt shouting at anyone because i wasnt talking to anyone.and i have no reason to say thank because i havent gotten any ans and if i did i would have said thank u.....p.s. i have looked through alot of other post here and alot of them are done in caps...

T

Tigres

no one ask me to correct anything because if they had then i would have done so gladly because i am not a mean person and am actually very nice u people are the ones that started being rude not me and i dont care who u are u pissed me off too.i was not carrying on a conversation with anyone i was tpying a post and trying to include all the info i could, so i wasnt shouting at anyone because i wasnt talking to anyone.and i have no reason to say thank because i havent gotten any ans and if i did i would have said thank u.....p.s. i have looked through alot of other post here and alot of them are done in caps...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I must be a glutton for punishment! Look Peachy, I was trying to help with my first post! (You were supposed to say thanks for my explanation, silly!) I know for a fact that at least one of the 'experts' here on the board doesn't bother reading the post, hence my explaining that you should put it in a non-shouting format so it would be more legible. You didn't get any answers because your response was to shout at me when I was trying to help. And no, just because someone has legal knowledge does not make it any easier for them to read a post in all caps.

To recap

1. I asked you to correct something.

2. You were shouting, I asked you not to. You were then rude. Anything after that, well....

3. When you post something, you are carrying on a conversation. You are starting a conversation with anyone who bothers to read even one line. (In fact, some people will reply obnoxiously with out even that!) So, technically, you were shouting at everyone.

4. You should say thank you because I have continued to be civil in spite of your rudeness.

5. I didn't try to help the other posts. I read a couple lines of yours and felt that you were sincerely disstressed and reasonably desperate for help for your loved one and so chose to give you a gentle nudge in the right direction.

Hope the rest of your day is just peachy and that you find the answers you are looking for.

Tig

------------------
I am not a lawyer. Any information relayed is merely my own experience or research.
In Egypt, Cats were once worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this.

"PRINCESS, HAVING HAD SUFFICIENT EXPERIENCE WITH PRINCES,SEEKS FROG."

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">