• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Have a problem

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jlr2000

I was just told I have a warrant for my arrest in Tx I now live in another state. It was for illegal use of a credit card. Messy old situation ex causing trouble still the warrant is 5 yrs old they told me it was only good in a 200 mile radius what are the chances of them picking me up in my new state some 1000plus miles away. I have gotten tickets before, I have renewed my license since all this and nothing has come up before. the warrant has a date of 95.

T

Tracey

Talk to a defense attorney about getting the warrant quashed/charges dismissed. If you were living in TX long enough, the statute of limitations may have expired already.

------------------
This is not legal advice and you are not my client. Double check everything with your own attorney and your state's laws.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">