• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

rules for probation in new jersey

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lilbenitez2

would appreciate someone explaining to me what is the requirements for probations (or rules and regulations) in the state of new jersey (bergen county). My son is on probation for (three years) in new jersey for a misdemeanor class b (I think that the way the charged him with). He has been arrested several times for breaking a restraing order with the mother of his son (some of which she made up and we know that for a fact). Also he is law graduate - how will this affect his law career as far as going for his bars? Please help me out with this problem. I rather hear from you then to hear from himas he may be making up his own understanding of probation. Thank you so much - god bless....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">