• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

To Lawrat

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

csprik

Sorry for my ignorance, but you responded to a post of mine (the 3rd offense MIP, Sept. 24) and said our son should try to get help from the legal aid foundation of his county or call the state bar assoc. Looking in my phone book (although not his county) I can't find anything that would direct me/him to a legal aid foundation. Should he call the county general info. number? Or should he call a lawyer for the state bar assoc. phone number? I tried looking on the net for Kalamazoo County legal aid foundation, but no sites found. We have never had to deal with something like this before so don't quite know where to look. You didn't say what you thought of the magistrate not accepting his guilty plea; what do you think that means? Thanks so much!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">