• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dui

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jimster

I was convicted of dui in va and now live in Il i had cdl what can i do to get my lisence back?

J

jimster

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jimster:
I was convicted of dui in va only had a va lisence for 8 months. and now live in Il again i had a cdl what can i do to get my lisence back?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

R

retank

You need to contact an attorney in Va and take care of this "out of state" If you can convince VA that you have permanently moved it is the only chance you have of you getting you license reinstated. That is still a very slim chance since the implementing of the nationwide "compact" of drivers licenses, but a good attorney might be able to reduce the charges from dui to a lesser traffic charge.
(I am not an attorney)

------------------

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">