• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

may need a lawyer for my son?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

patrickb

My son witnessed a fight and and gave a police report and now today(9/26/00) he recieved in the mail a court date to appear in court on 10/03/00. He is writen on the report arrested/affidavit. He turned 18 yr. old. These was two of his friends arested that same night. The police even called our house that evening and ask us questions about our son and other boys with him. The one that was in the fight is 19 yrs. old and a 16 yrs. old. They arrested two 19 yr. old that was watching at the same time. Plus, the young lady that works with the guy that is taking this to court called our house as soon as it happened and ask for our son and we said he was not home and she told us everything that happened but, said at that time she did not see it happen! Now, on the report she is a wittness. How when she told me she did not see it happen. Plus, she told me at the time my son would be in big troulbe because she knows him and will try to get him in trouble. DO WE NEED A LAWYER?
Please contact me right away. The court date is Oct. 3rd, 2000. HELP!!!
Thank You!! Mr. Patrick Barnes
e-mail: [email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">