• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Restraning Order aganist a child(making one)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Robberta Grandy

Please help! Im a devoriced mother of a 7 year old little girl who has been threatened by a 11 year old Boy. It started out as silly childish threats but now Im scared for her well being. This boy out weights my child by at least 20lbs and has now threatened that he will beat the H--- out of her and kill her if she tells anyone what he is doing. I have spoken to his parents and they don't seem to care, they are as threatening as he is. Yesterday he and another boy chased my daughter down and tried to block her from getting home after they spit on her and once again told her they would beat her up. Anyone out there who has gone through this or can help, write me. Can I get a restraning order against a 11 year old child, How? Thank you for your time!!! Robberta Grandy

B

beenthere

Report..them..to..the..police..and..the..school..authorities.
Their..parent's..are...liable..for..their..actions.
Sorry,..my..spacebar..broke..tonight. :mad:

B

bellestar

yes you can call the police and file a report and they will address this no matter the age. now if worse comes to worse you should address the boys yourself. let them know that if anything happens to your little girl you will hunt them down and beat there little asses. sometimes the authorities dont do it you need to take matters into your own hands. dont show fear. let them fear you. i did that with my seven year old son when some kids was bothering him i told that little boy that if he touches my son i will come to the school myself and give him a whippen that his moma should in hopes he would tell his parents and i would be able to explain to them that there son was picking on my son. never heard from him or his parents and never had a problem again. some parents dont care and if they think you will take the matters in your own hands they get scared. so good luck and kick ass......

P

philly philly

ill tell u what u do..u find somebody to scare the hell out of him..an older brother or cousin or kid on the street..u know..give the boy a little somethin..and he wont bother her again..and its a little strange for a young boy to be beaten up on little girls..if thats the way hes gonna roll..then he will get whooped by boys his own age and when he gets older..he is preying on the weak..that just shows how weak he is..
extacyforladies..im out

P

parent too

I suggest you take beenthere's advice, Don't take this lighly, its serious..any threats made to anyone are serious, these days..there are children killing children. I'd get to the police station as soon as possible and have this taken care of.. if local police don't do anything within 24 hrs, take it to state police...your child has the right to live without fear. If you take it in your own hands and threaten the little *******s, you maybe charged with threating also..do it legally

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">