• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sexual phone harrassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

gscarborough

This situation deals with a collection agency that had an employee call for my husband. Upon answering the phone and saying hello 3 times, I heard the man making sexual remarks regarding body parts, he did not think I was on the line. I reported this to his supervisor and told the super. that no one from that company or it's subsidiaries were to contact us again and his responce was that they would call every day. Please help me!!
Sincerest thanks!
gscarborough

B

bellestar

call the phone company and find out what you can do i know there is something about a list and harassment charges you can file. if you get no where with the phone company see what the police dept says

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">