• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

do i have any legal right against a dominating and mean woman

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

vikas

I had an unwanted relationship with a girl of my age she was dominating and rough and mean but i had no other option as my parents were fighting with each other and my father was not feedingme ...

so i had no other option i was 16 at that time and i had 6 months relationship and than she went back to usa...

i entered in medical school and decided not to have any relationship wiht this woman any more but than she strated taking revenge on me and lately when i got married to a woman in CA
she told my wifes parents that this guy is criminal i am final year medical student due to her ill information my marriage is in trouble and i am having mental depression cani take any legal action against this woman and I am indian citizen and she is massatuates and us citizen by now originally she belongs to india.

waiting for response
vikas.

P

philly philly

man quit bein a p#ussy!how u gonna let a female dictate your life?..grow some b@lls

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">