• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Someone Please Help Me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Hello.
I just bought a used car('99-45,000 miles) on April 13,2002.
A couple days after driving it I noticed when I am trying to slow down the whole steering wheel vibrates BADLY.....so I immediately called the dealer and he said that he would fix it because he knows that doesn't happen over night.
I took it up there today BEFORE THE DAWN CRACKED, ;o)
and then after HOURS of it being up there the service man calls me and says that the dealer decided NOT to fix it because he drove it through TOWN...now in town, is not where he would find the problem, it would be on the freeway and or coming off of the freeway...know what I mean?
I left a message stating that should something happen to my kids and I that I will sue the company...if we survive. I also emailed them, printed out the email and I am going to send it certified mail.
What can I or should I do....
I am in California...so what laws are here???
Please help me, please.....:confused:
Thanks and have a Blessed day ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">