• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Boyfriend running ? Can It be Considered that?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

redandwild69

My boyfriend was on 3 years probation for a misdamenor charge. He was given community service which he never completed, fines which he paid in full, 2 anger managment cources one completed one almost completed. He had served alomost 8 months when he left and moved out of state. Can they arrest him in the state that he is in if he to get's pulled over. Should he keep worrying? he was thinking about getting a lawyer and taking care of it without going back into the state were it occured, would that be a good idea?

P

peter

You and your boyfriend are the kind of trailer trash that belongs on the Rikki Lake show......

Felony credit card fraud, the jerk boyfriend cant evn fishish his probation, so he will cost us more money for him to rot in Jail....

Why do even exist .....think about suicide please.... for the sake of all of us.....

Thank You!

B

BadGirlJ

Don't listen to that guy, I'm sorry he said that to you. You're not trash and suicide is never ever the answer, bleieve me I thought about it myself when I read my request to be in court. Take a deep breath, relax, deal with everything day by day, step by step. You need a Criminal Attorney's advise on what to do, until you get that, relax. Maybe try the free hotlines that are sometimes offered for advice. One things for sure, you never get anywhere by worrying!

P

peter

YES you are trash and belong on Rikki Lake.

None of my friends ever got arrested.....

so it can be done.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">