• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

blood test for DWI?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

U

underduress

my husband was in a wreck last evening and was taken to the hospital for his injuries. Supposedly the police say he refused blood test,according to papers left with him. Can they supoena blood test results from hosptial, in state of Texas? Very worried as this will be 3rd in 1 1/2 yrs if convicted. If they can't supoena, and they ?'d him after being admitted to the hospital, and after meds were given will charge stick? help, I'm on the verge of going crazy.

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Consult a criminal defense attorney in your state. Try attorneypages.com or call your state bar association and ask for lawyer referral.

E

Edward

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by underduress:
my husband was in a wreck last evening and was taken to the hospital for his injuries. Supposedly the police say he refused blood test,according to papers left with him. Can they supoena blood test results from hosptial, in state of Texas? Very worried as this will be 3rd in 1 1/2 yrs if convicted. If they can't supoena, and they ?'d him after being admitted to the hospital, and after meds were given will charge stick? help, I'm on the verge of going crazy.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So why are you still married to him ? Has he killed anyone yet ? Why are you trying to help him get out of a 3rd offence ? When he does it the 4th time and he kills a little child, will you feel any remorse ?

P

peter

OH dont be too hard on the people that live like trailer trash.....

Killing people while drunk is just they way they are raised, and a fat sloppy wife who "Stands by her Man"

She just dont know no bettah

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">