• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Expungement - Need help fast.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

NYKimK

Dear Mr. Martin: What is the law for NYS, re: expungement of criminal records? My brother has a felony d, since 71 which he was convicted and ended in conditional discharge.another felony d that was dismissed. he also has a few misdomeaners which were conditional discharge also for 72, & 86. I am confuse on what can be sealed or expunge. He has lost 3 good job opportunities as a result of Background Checks. It seems its a Life Sentence. He has study hard for licenses which he cannot use now. There are some people who have payed for the sins of there youth and now are old mature men with lives and children. I hear California and New Jersey laws are different? Thanks for your time and help. Respectfully,

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">