• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

failure to appear

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hulksmama

I went to court on drug charges & I got drug deversion, but I had to pay $50.00 before I could go to drug deversion. I only got a month to come up with the money. I had just lost my job and didn't have the money within the allotted time. I tried to call and get my time extended, but I always got a message machine saying that they would return my call, but they never did. When I got the money and went and finally paid for it they told me that I was late and had to go back to court. By this time I had not just one, but 3 jobs. The judge I was suppose to go in front of was giveing everyone the hardest sentence that she could. After seeing around 8 people being cuffed and taken away without time to take care of any type of things before they had to go to jail. I got scared and walked out. I need to know what to do about getting a new court date. Since then my license has expired and I need to get it for one of my jobs. Am I going to be able to have it renewed or am I going to have to wait until I get this other thing cleared up?

P

peter

And why should we answer this one......

Cant come up with $50 impossible.....

Do you SMOKE OR DRINK OR DO DRUGS?..cant you stop for a couple of days?

Do you have ANY family or friends who might trust you for all that money?

And A BIG lesson in life.....no GOVERNMENT PERSON ANSWERS A PHONE.. so why didnt you just go there?

You left COURT......and your license has expired..so wadda you want from me?

B

bellestar

PETER is just being PETER. he can be a pain. however i hate to be the one to break it to ya buddy but you now have a warrent out for you arrest for failer to appear. now forget the 50.00 you are gonna be responsable for alot more charges. turn your self in and then they will give you another court date.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">