• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

STRANGE.......need BIG HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Leroy_Johnson

I was in K-mart last Sunday after goin to church. I drank a few shotz of Bathtub Gin that my mamma made.....I gotz a bit Slap-Happy and started to run my shoppin cart down the Isle........weavin in and out, smashin shelves and chasin sum loudmouth kidz round the toy departmint. I crashed myself into the dressin room where sum fat old lady was tryin on pantyhoze. She smacked me in the head with her pocit book and broke my eyeglasses in two spotz.

Can I sue?:confused:

Y

yer_fault

wow brutha, you better be layin off the sauce!
i think you gots a case!...she hit you right? thats assault with a deadly weapon, her purse!...i'd try ta get sum money out of her first. threatin ta take her ta court see if she coughs up sum ching-ching!!!...know what i'm sayin??

L

Leroy_Johnson

tHATS WHAT i THOUGHT!!

Im gettin me a fancy lawyer, but i needz a good one.......do I have a chance???/

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">