• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Thank you Jeffrey -plse read

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

Guardianhelp

Yes I know who has the will. Proceeding with the court order. Just wondered how the judge would handle this and if anyone out here on freeadvice.com had some experience on this. I am dealing with an irresponsible 19 year old who is half brother to my daughter, who will receive half of estate under trust with 19 year old as trustee. I am hoping that I can have the second trustee take over (who is a responsible non-partial adult). Thought perhaps this maybe grounds to do so..(wishful thinking perhaps) This has been a nightmare so far......with no information being provided to me as her guardian. Hopefully ball will get rolling now...........

Just a tad bit frustrated.......... Thanks again!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">