• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

UCMJ Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

M. Wantuck

I am a graduate studen at lewis university in illinois. i have a question for my final exam in my military criminal law class. the question states, "research the ucmj and explain how responsible is a person in command for the actions of his/her subordinates?" i know that a commanding officer can be court martialed for the actions of his or her subordinates, but i need more specific information from the ucmj to back it up. i appreciate any help you can give.:confused:

M

M. Wantuck

good thing I don't need the help any longer or I would have been really disappointed with the only reply being a comment from someone who clearly doesn't know the answer.

racer72

The reason you will not get an answer to your question is because this forum is for real folks with real problems. This forum is not here to answer students homework questions. Your question has the word "RESEARCH" in it. I have always considered research to be looking for an answer on your own, not asking others for answers. You should consider some classes in basic grammar and puncutation.

BTW, it took me about 10 minutes to find the appropriate section of the UCMJ that would answer your question. Try here.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">