• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Parole

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

carmelapple

My father is on Parole from the state of Indiana. He was supposed to be on probation for 1 year. He was paroled to Michigan. His probation officer claims that he should be on probation for 2 years but my father states that he was charged in 1989 and so falls under a law that requires a 1 year probation. If this is so how can I get a copy of this to prove to the probation officer. The prison agrees that he should have 1 year but has not sent the necessary paper work. I dont know what to do.

P

peter

[Oh comeon do you really want your daddio to commit MORE crimes...

Time heals stupid ignorant behavior...like your dads..

so he should BE HAPPY with 2 years probaation...he has a better chance of not killing someone!

C

carmelapple

PETER, YOU ARE A JERK. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE CRIME WAS AND MY DAD IS ONE OF THOSE TRUELY INNOCENTS THAT GET PUT IN PRISON. I DONT CARE IF YOU BELEIVE THIS OR NOT. YOU MUST HAVE BEEN RIGHTLY CONVICTED OF SOMETHING AND THAT IS WHY YOUR SO CRITICAL OF OTHERS. ARE YOU SAYING YOU HAVE COMMITTED OTHER CRIMES, PROBABLY SO. KEEP YOUR OPINIONS TO YOURSELF IF YOU CAN NOT HELP WITH THE QUESTION.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by peter:
[Oh comeon do you really want your daddio to commit MORE crimes...

Time heals stupid ignorant behavior...like your dads..

so he should BE HAPPY with 2 years probaation...he has a better chance of not killing someone!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">