• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

private lemon seller

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Timted

:mad:

State is Georgia: I have been paying an individual for a 1992 Ford Taurus. I purchased this vehicle from a person who purchased this vehicle from an auction and I have not completed the payment plan we agreed on because I have found out that the car had been wrecked. I also found out he was told at the auction the condition of the vehicle. I do not have the registration or a bill of sale because it was a verbal agreement. I wanted to know what my legal options were in regarding my ignorance to this situation. Also where can i get a copy of the registration that would show that the vehicle that I am in the process of paying for should have been scraped.

Please help!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">