• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

reformed for ten years

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

ccolw

From CA. Eleven years ago I pleaded guilty to two separte drug cases - both were felonies. I served my time, completed drug rehab and probation. I have been a productive, working, God loving citizen for the past ten years.
I had been working at the same company for ten years. In the middle of a merge, I found out everyone had to have a background check. Frightened, I quietly resigned and took on a new position elsewhere. Now I find everyone where I am now working must be finger-printed.
Eleven years ago was eleven years ago - I was 25 and stupid. My past keeps coming up and haunting me. What can I do leagally if anything to improve my criminal record?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">