• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto Fraud???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

steeda50

I bought a supercharged mustang gt from california I live in pennsylvania. I bought it for 6000. The dealer told me the car is beautiful nothing wrong with it its fast in great shape. I just got the car a few weeks ago. The car has over 20 pieces of trim broke. The paint is purple not blue like she stated it also has orange peel and runs in it. Many other things wrong too ask I will tell more. But the main reason I bought the car was for the supercharger and it doesnt work .Im extremly pissed off and want my money back or even more for everything I been going through to fix this problem. Let me know if anyone can help me out at all. Thanx for reading my post.

Andy

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">