• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

illegal Search and Seizure??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Sharingjoy

This past Wednesday the police in Dallas County recieved a 91 call saying htat a girl was being held against her will at apt. 1413. That happened to be my brothers apartment and the cops went to their apartment they my brother opened the door and they said they recieved a call and his wife came to the door assuring them that everything was alright. They said they smelled pot and that was reasonable cause to enter their appartment and search the house. They pushed my brother and his wife out of the way. They found 4 oz and few bongs, scales, papers and a bunch of other parifanaila. All they took was the 4 oz and they charged them with a felony poss. over 4 oz. left everything else on the table. NOw they were charged in Denton county but arrested and booked in Dallas County is all this legal, any suggestions?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">