• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

prostitution

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

freee

on sept 12 i was given a ticket for promising sex for money, i appeared in court and plead guilty a undercover cop was the guy i was promising sex to i did tell him yes that it would be 50 per hour, i was not fined at that time because they wanted me to go undercover with them for drug bust i told them that i would but i did not. on oct 3 i had lunch with a man and he asked me about the price and i told him i would not discuss that and he asked why i did this and i said because i like sex and why not get paid for it. i was arrested today 10-10-00 on a second offense of postitution at the lunch i did not say that i would have sex with him for money. i need to know what no contest means and can i plead it. they say they have me on recorder and my em to him under an assumed name. can i say i was just goofing around and had no intention of going thru with it being this is the second offense what will they do to me i have never beeb arrested for anything before.
thank you

freee

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">