• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mother passed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Bbyerley

Mother passed...sister got all before death i need your help. my mother just died on saturday, i didn't find out until 2 hours after her death. my sister has already taken everything my mother had. she had her daughter moved into my mothers house and my mother had only been in the hospital and then in hospice for less then 3 weeks. as soon as my mother got sick my sister went to the hospital and had everything placed in her name-power of attorney-mothers car-mothers home-mother checking...everything. now she said there is a will but i got nothing. there is only my sister and myself-- being the youngest mother was always closest to me and i find this all very hard to believe. they live in sequin tx. i need to know what i can do. can i freeze the will? mother really didn't have much but it's the fact that my mother was dying and my sister wouldn't let me talk with her or know where she was until it was too late. my mother died alone, no one had been to see her all day and she died at 9:20 p.m. this really hurts. i live in pensacola fl. and i would have been there with my mother if i had only known where to go. please help if you can. i feel i've been robbed of something no one can ever replace.:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">