• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

A little help here

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

crash43973

Yes I went to a shool down in Kentucky for heavy Equipment. When I went down there nothing was like they said. To make a story short, I stayed for the 21 days the school called for in hope to change my career in life. They promised to help find you a job which they didn't. I didn't learn a thing, because they didn't have enough equipment for all the students. Thinking that i had gained some info on running a trackhoe, which i realize i have next to nothing considering no one whats to hire someone comming out of a shool. But when I went home just 2 weeks later the school got up and left the state. One of the women who worked for the company called a guy that also went to school at the same time, she said that there was something wrong with the contract and that we shouldn't have to pay a dime. So if there is anybody that could help please let me know!! Thanks for the time:mad:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">