• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ellencee - I have a question for you

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

Cat-Cat-Blue

YOUR STATE NAME -

Dear Ellencee:

Wow, the more and more I review my documentation...wow, did I get "handled" by the Sheriff's.

Okay, arrest time is 0056. Breath Analyzer time 0103. All in 7 minutes flat! I was supposedly loaded in a vehicle, transported to station, unload at station, brought into a room. Breath Analyzer first register is 0103.

BTW...this is a falsified breath analyzer time. The Sheriff's are lying about where the breath analyzer took place. It took place 16 miles away from where they said it was taken (they said they took me to a local station to perform it, when in fact, they drove me to the jail which was 16 miles away.)

Do courts look at improbabilities such as what I'm stating as "Reasonable Doubt"? BTW...I was not even in my vehicle or driving when I was questioned about if I had been drinking that night.

Thanx for any advise or thoughts on this.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">