• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Canadian got caught DUI in Oregon

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

daisytaylor

YOUR STATE NAME - Oregon

I would like to know if a Canadian is caught DUI in Oregon, gets out of jail on bail, then leaves the country back to Canada, doesn't go to court etc. can they arrest you if you try going back into the U.S. or just the state of Oregon????

M

Mikedani

The Arrest Warrant will be entered into the National Crime Information Center (NCIC). Which will make the Warrant information availible to all police agencies in the USA.

4inguy

you said all police agencies. does that mean immigration can pull up the dui when a foriegner tries to enter the country?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

4inguy said:
you said all police agencies. does that mean immigration can pull up the dui when a foriegner tries to enter the country?

My response:

Pssst !

Here's a secret . . .

Since you're a deadbeat and a lawbreaker, I don't want you to come back into the United States. We have enough of "your kind" here already, and we don't need or want you here. So, I'm not going to help you. I want you to stay out.

Take your chances.

IAAL

F

finally legal

here's a few tips for you, #1. if your going to drink don't drive, # 2. if you break the law at least stick around to face the music, and # 3. STAY IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY !! then at least when you DO drink and drive AGAIN at least you wont being killing any americans .....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">