• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

NOT GUILTY. do i have to pay for house arrest fees

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

simbaman

when i was arrested and given house arrest, in my paperwork it say I may have to pay for
the house arrest bracelet. In the standard form the amount is blank on my copy of the
terms for house arrest.... now I am not guilty and the court want me to pay 900 for
some thing that was blank on the court order.

D

deeken25

the blank on you standerd terms of house arrest meant that there was no charge.that is a legal document,that you signed stating that you agree to all terms. So, actually you agreed to pay nothing.Call the man that suprivised you and ask him about this or you could go back to court with an attorny.[ but that would probably cost you 900.]

D

deeken25

oops,I'm sorry I forgot that the person who supervised you is responsible for charging you a fee for house arrest it should also state that in your paper work.Not the terms of agreement form but another one it should .A monthly fee will be charged at the discretion of your probation officer/pre-trial officer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">