• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Up All Night Need Help! ???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

redandwild69

I was facing felony charges from credit card theft and usage in California. I was suppost to recieve something in the mail in the mean time I moved out of state and made 100% restitution. I am worried that the da's office is slow and it will come back on me. I am worried I will get pulled over and it will show up when they run my license and I will get taken to jail. I can't sleep what do I do?
Also what is the length of time they can bring up charges on me since I was never charged? This is also my first offense except a dui cahrge over 5 years ago that goes off my record in April I am only 19 years old. Will they take me to jail in the state I am living in now?

B

BadGirlJ

I made almost the same mistake and it took them 8 months to send the paper work to go to court, now I have to go back to the state I am being charged in. I don't know if it applies to your situation, but this is what happened to me, I have to go to indictment on tuesday.

D

deeken25

All you have to do is call the da office in california and ask them the status of your case and discuss your concerns with them

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">