• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

abuse to child

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

howard jeffreys

i've been accused of abuse to a child and i'm wandering which direction i need to go to have this removed from all records and where can i find someone to help me do this.
at this time i've no legal advise. my daughter became very violent and vulger to me when i told her boyfriend to move out and later that night she again went off after being ask to please turn off the computer she began to cuss and scream at me i slapped her in the face with an open hand and broke her nose. since she has been removed from my home by the state. last october we lost my wife and my daughters mother in a car wreck since she has be very voilent towards me in
all her actions. this is the only time i've raised my hand toward her in any way. if there is any one who can help me i would greatly appericated it.

P

philly philly

first off bro..there is never a good reason to hit a female..especially one of them family..you should have handled the situation another way..but u will not be convicted of child abuse..and it seems like your daughter needs counseling since shes been actin like that since her mother has died

D

deeken25

How could you not know your daughter is in deep pain.SHE JUST LOST HER MOTHER!!!!.everything she is doing is in direct recourse to that .open handed ,close fist YOU BROKE HER NOSE!! wow she isn't going to get over this until her late thirties if ever and your main concern is if you'll get in any troble.I really hope she has some one in her life who trully loves her some extended family member who will pick up the pieces of her life.If not she's the one in the worst troble of all.WOW I MADE IT THREW WITHOUT CALLING YOU ONE SINGLE BAD NAME PHEWWW!!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">