• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

is a promissary leagle notrizedby own self

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

slaw50

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? New Hampshire:D
I was envolved in a situation to where I signed a promissary
note for liveing expences for staying there home. after a period of time this person kicked me out becales of non payment but was well aware of my situation of why I wasn't able to pay at the time before I was kicked out , I'm not disputing the fact that I owe money for staying at there home but They notorized there own document ,and used a family member as a witness of the document being notrized
what I need to know is this promasry
note leagle in a a court of law in New Hampshire also they had there property taxes and condo fees on this promassry note for me to pay for each month i was there also leagly should of the amounts that I, suppose to pay is half of the morgage, utilitys ,food,property taxes, utilitys there were a total of three people liveing at the residents at the time I was there
Thanks .

M

MSWCCC

You need ro re-write this and clarify why the hell you are talking about. Also the spelling mistakes are difficult to read. Are you asking if they can notorize an eviction notice? If so, a notory must notorize a letter with a stamper, but an eviction notice must be filed in a court. Did you agree to pay half the mortgage? Hell, here in California you can rent a room for almost as much as the mortgage itself for a room! A cousin of mine is paying $500 a month for a room in a house that's only $610 a month. She can't get her own place due to her credit, so she doesn't have a choice. And the homeowners have 2 or 3 kids.

Does this answer what you asked?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">