• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dui

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

crashkelli2001

What is the name of your state? southcarolina The city officers were outside city limits where they were sitting. All three cars were.I have a new question. When taking the breath test , if the first time you blow does not work and the officer asks you to do it again ,does he not first have to retest the datamaster???

TYRIS

crashkelli2001 said:
What is the name of your state? southcarolina The city officers were outside city limits where they were sitting. All three cars were.I have a new question. When taking the breath test , if the first time you blow does not work and the officer asks you to do it again ,does he not first have to retest the datamaster???

i'm not sure what type of p.a.s.(pre-alcohol screening) device their using, each one is different, but the ones i've used test themselves before each use. you also have to remember, the p.a.s. device is only one test out of a series of field sobriety tests.

TYRIS

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">