• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

breaking a contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

wiljoe

What is the name of your state? washington

Can a workout club still make me pay for a membership , I only used for 1 day? I did sign a 1 year contract because I was afraid to say no to the nice lady, But now she is useing that against me when I asked to cancel my memebership.

Is there any way I can resolve the contract?

A

altheman

A similiar situation happened to my husband, except he signed a 3-yr contract and verbally agreed to a month-by-month contract and was told he could cancel at any time. The particular health club does not have swimming, raquetball or basketball and he is not satisfied with it because of this. If anyone has any suggestion, please email me. We live in Alabama(yuk).

M

MSWCCC

Well, you DID sign a contract. They might have an early-cancellation fee, but aside from that, I think you'e stuck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">