• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

transfering a restricted license from TN to PA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tennessee9

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? Tennessee. I got a DUI and was sentenced in March. I have complied with all requirements,classes,out-patient programs,paid my fines and am now moving to Philadelphia with my job. Do I need to do anything special to transfer my restricted license? Do I need an attorney for this? What will I need to do?

C

CombatTN88

tennessee9 said:
What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? Tennessee. I got a DUI and was sentenced in March. I have complied with all requirements,classes,out-patient programs,paid my fines and am now moving to Philadelphia with my job. Do I need to do anything special to transfer my restricted license? Do I need an attorney for this? What will I need to do?
No special method to do this. All you have is to handle your current restricted license to PA DMV. PA DMV will find out that you have a restricted license and will issue you a new PA restricted license.

Regards. Combat

T

talianna

tennessee9, you're no longer on probation or anything? If you are, you've got to get permission from your probation officer and the state you're moving to, as well as getting your license transferred.
Good luck with the job.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">