• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Polygraphs ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jkorchids

What is the name of your state? florida. can an attorney dismiss a client for failing a polygraph? the client is the plaintiff in a product liability suit, with attorney taking case on contingency.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

jkorchids said:
What is the name of your state? florida. can an attorney dismiss a client for failing a polygraph? the client is the plaintiff in a product liability suit, with attorney taking case on contingency.

My response:

Yes.

IAAL

C

CombatTN88

jkorchids said:
Polygraph is inadmissable in trials.

C

CombatTN88

for IAAL

Sir,
I was just adding what would happen if this polygraphy goes to the trial. In case if he will ask that in future or anybody comes up with polygram question in future.

I was just being helpful. I always have a great respect in you because you are a real attorney.

Regards, Combat

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">