• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PASSED PRE-TRIAL onto TRIAL phase

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

spike1951

Florida, Seminole county

Suit against a national nursing provider -- not malpractice --

I have a letter from my wife's doctor stating that the only reason that she, the doctor, is requiring daily nursing visit is because of a damaging letter written to her by the Nursing company. The letter is easily proven false. This is costing me $300 per month in medically unnecessary nursing visits. I am suing for the damage that the false letter from the Nursing company caused.

Question: Now for the trial, is the letter from the doctor any good at the trial, or will we need a deposition from the doctor stating that the letter from the healthcare company was the sole cause of her requiring daily nursing visits?

I really hate to bring the doctor in on this anymore, because my wife depends on her doctor for a chronic illness.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">