• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is it possible

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Lauryn1058

Texas- My bf got a dui and he's about to be 18 in 5 days..he got probation and some community service..and he's getting it all done...he's not getting along with his mom so he left his house and is staying with a friend...SHe's threatening to call the cops and have him arrested...Can she do that? :confused:

L

Lauryn1058

His mom said that he's the one wanting to do it all, but I don't think that he would....SHe also said that he was the one who was going to go to the athletic director and show them that papers that say he got a dui so that he can't play football next year! My bf doesn't think that he'd do that either.....BUt we know that last nite we found out that all of his paychecks have been given to his dad...And they say that my bf can't have any part of his checks! How can they do that?:confused:

T

talianna

If your boyfriend's on probation, there's probably a stipulation that if he changes his address, he has to get his probation officer's approval. That's why she's probably threatening him about that. As for the paycheck thing, why doesn't he tell his employer that no one other than himself can pick up his check?

He might be kicked off the team, but that's part of the punishment that might not be avoidable. Just another consequence of what he did.

It sounds like his mom's trying to manipulate him to do what she wants. If he handles things as an adult and is responsible, hopefully he won't have problems.

But definitely, he needs to check into that whole residence thing.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">