• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need Advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Almondbaby

What is the name of your state? ROANOKE VIRGINIA
Can someone tell me what to do in this matter. my mothers older sister can not function in her own house and more or less can not remember anything and repeats everything she says, we had to bring her back here to live but, not without a fight from her.she refuses to see a doctor and complains.she has plenty of money, and there are 2 sisters and 1 brother still living. the youngest has alzheimers as well. since my mother is next to the oldest, how do they go about looking after this problem? would it be right for a sister inlaw to be the over seerer. i say no, as long as there is a immediate relative alive. her home was filtry and dirty and she was too when we went to get her, please help.
Thank You

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">