• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Executor is CPA with his own attorney

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dacs2006

What is the name of your state? TEXAS

In mismanagement from day 1, after I file for closure of the estate, who can I file a complaint with re: all of the mismanagement including overcharged fees to the estate from executor and he also charged seperately outrageous fees for his inadequate accounting services, to the attorney fees to loans taken out that shouldnt have been, on & on and on......

I need the unclaimed assets to fly there and just maybe this time I could get lucky and get an honest representative. Until then I am BROKE. There is so much that most attorneys RUN when I have tried to talk about all of this. I have already done 95% of research and have most of the documents and no where to get the rest. I would make some attorney one hell of a researcher, and I dont get scared off even though I have been threatened and now as of 3 days ago my phone is being tapped yes beeps and all and the phone co. laughs at me......

Dandy Don

When was the estate opened for probate (what month and year)? If it is less than 10 years ago, then it would seem that you still have ample time to get the matters corrected. The fact that you have already done most of the research is a strong factor in your favor.

It would be smart not to go to Texas yet until you have found an attorney who is willing to take on your case.

Please mention what city and/or county in Texas that the death occurred in so that I can find the correct state legal agency for you to file a complaint with. It may be easier to file a complaint to get these matters resolved instead of having to go through probate court, which might take much longer. Visit the website www.texasbar.com and you can find information on how to file a complaint.

Any probate attorney that wants to work with you should be informed about and asked to look at the probate file of the decedent so he can get an idea of how the entire estate was handled (or should I say "mishandled").

DANDY DON

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">