• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mom died 6-18-94 in Kendall County

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dacs2006

What is the name of your state? Texas, Kendall County Texas, Executor ___X is located in Bexar and his attny is located in Kendall County, The town is Boerne.. Because there was a big no no like the day I paid taxes he was selling my land for tax appraisal. There were many behind this major land deal and maybe I could prove everyone who repres. the estate including an attorney I went to who owned a title co..?

What is behind this ,, get ready I own the most valuable and sought after property in Boerne Texas and I also have 118.001 acres , these same (some of them are still trying to aquire) in another mismanaged trust. Yes I am everyones nightmare. I wasnt the stupid little country girl, so tired from taking care of my mother with cancer not sleeping for 6months like they thought.

The more mad they got the worse they made it for me.. and now the major player is going behind my back trying to aquire the other 118. and my XXXX attorney was in on it so I fired him....

There is no one left who would not like to profit from this 118. in mismanaged trust, my brothers trustees, by adoption only !

They have tried to get trustee to sell behind my back. They said they wouldnt, I have leased it till it is to be immediately turned over to me at my birthday in 2006...

Im sure youve heard enough...and I am so tired of telling the same truth for six years with no help. other that (dam I could get some of this....) death will not even stop me from resolving this , I am a survivor... No one will ever steal that...

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">