• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dandy Don

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dacs2006

What is the name of your state? all

Sir, with respect,

If you are not an attorney you should be. If you are, I respect you as a real attorney and Sir I cannot and have not ever been able to say that since I was 11 years old and that is 30 years.

I wish you could give a lesson or teach what you as a human represent, what ever you have chosen in life. I just wish if you did they would listen.. We all know they wont. I know I am not the only one.

To those that view this : NEVER GIVE UP! I will find a way to help those like me when my nightmare is over and I give my word, it will be. Then I will commit myself to help others.........No one should have to wait 6 years.....EVER

Wish you were my attorney.. Thanks Again...SIR
If you ever need my help. All you have to do is ASK... I Will

Dandy Don

What you really need to do now is to talk to a local probate attorney to find out whether you need to open a probate hearing that continues this estate, to get your questions answered about the lien and everything else wrong this executor has done, or whether you would need to begin a separate lawsuit. You also need to find out if there is a time limit involved or statute of limitations deadline (when was this estate opened and when was the last probate hearing held?).

If you decided to file a complaint with the Texas Bar association, I'm guessing that would be free, but you would probably need to appear in person to make an accusation against your executor, so if I were you I would not file the complaint until you have a few thousand dollars saved up to be able to go to wherever the hearing is going to be held, to be able to afford living expenses for a day or two while the hearing is being held.

You also need to find out (from the probate court clerk in your county or in the county where the estate proceedings are held) whether or not it is required that an executors bond be posted. If the answer is yes, then it might be possible for you to file a claim with the bonding insurance company to recover any monies that were stolen/misappropriated from the estate by the executor, and you would receive a check from the bonding insurance company.

DANDY DON

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">