• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

re:will/what can I do to help partner

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

danland29

re:will/what can I do to help partner

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

danland29 said:
What is the name of your state?
She is not as scared as I am .... I know our (my phone is being recorded because the closer she gets to all this (worthless money) seems the more in danger she is. I love her, No I didnt believe her but , without disclosing what has happened lately I do now and I am more scared for her and us more that ever. I dont really care about $ that she says is hers, I do care now because she is scared to leave our home and beggs me to end it for her , I love her. I dont care and honestly now,I believe her , I have also been threatened. What can I do for her.. I care about her.. She has begged me to finish this and said she will check in to a hospital but I have no legal right other than promising her to finish this.......
My response:

For what it's worth, I hope this helps - -

There's something happening here
What it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware
I think it's time we stop, children, what's that sound
Everybody look what's going down

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Young people speaking their minds
Getting so much resistance from behind
I think it's time we stop, hey, what's that sound

What a field-day for the heat
A thousand people in the street
Singing songs and carrying signs
Mostly say, hooray for our side
It's time we stop, hey, what's that sound

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
You step out of line, the man come and take you away

We better stop, hey, what's that sound
Stop, hey, what's that sound
Stop, now, what's that sound
Stop, children, what's that sound

- - Crosby, Stills & Nash

D

danland29

Are you on drugs you idiot , hopefully no one will take you seriouse, Idiot from hell

Hopefully no one will ever take you sick , what would you call it , advice from a song written on drugs. You are SICK. and illiterate IDIOT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:mad:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: Are you on drugs you idiot , hopefully no one will take you seriouse, Idiot from hell

danland29 said:
Hopefully no one will ever take you sick , what would you call it , advice from a song written on drugs. You are SICK. and illiterate IDIOT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:mad:

You unlock this door with the key of imagination.
Beyond it is another dimension -- a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. You're about to enter into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination.
It is an area which we call the . . . .

Twilight Zone !!

crleslie

Please clarify your post, danland29. Here are a few questions I have:

1. What state are you in?
2. Who is "she"?
3. How is "she" related to you?
4. Why does the money put her in danger?
5. What didn't you believe her about?
6. Why are you both scared?
7. Why would she check into a hospital?
8. What does she want you to end for her (some legal situation, her life, etc)?
9. What is your legal question?

Here is what I am assuming is going on correct any or all of it. There is a dispute about a will that a lady friend of yours is involved in. She believes she is entitled to money, but is afraid to contest the will because of certain harm that may come to her by those benefited by the will. She desperately needs your help, but you're not sure what you can do. And this is what you are asking: how you can help her. Please clarify me if I'm wrong.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">