• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

disinherit a child texas law

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

vickig

What is the name of your state? texas
My ex husband stated in his will " I have no children". His estate is about 120,000, he left estate to a friend, he has one daughter and is only living relative. What are the texas laws. we have stopped the probate, but we are told we must prove frogery, undue influence or not compentant when signed will. We can not prove any of these. He signed will nov. 22, 2000, and died 2/2702 at home. we have done interrogertories and discoveries which was a joke, as the person lied and it doesn't matter as we can not prove it. The person left as excutrix has four other friends that will back her up. I am looking for legal wording or some law that will help us. We can get a deposition, but she will lie through that as well. thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">