• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bogus bid from travel agent

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lesliesteve

What is the name of your state? Florida
My husband and I recently booked a limo service through a travel agent. Originally, I booked it one-way ($210),and got a written quote from the travel agent. After checking on return mode of travel, the travel agent phoned (left message on answering machine), and said "good news, it will only be an additional $110 for round trip limo service". After we returned from our trip, the credit card bill revealed we had been 1) charged three days before the trip, and 2) been charged a total of $575 by the limo service. I disputed the charge with the credit card company, but they stated they do not handle third party disputes and paid the charge. I have spoke with the limo service, and wrote a certified letter to the travel agent (no response). Who do I take to SCC?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">