• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

SAmall claims and surrogates courtNew York

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bettmidler

What is the name of your state? New York=I am one of two executors of estate, other executor claims that she will bring me to surrogates court for not keeping (in her opinion) good records. I have all check stubs, bills etc, now she also wants to bring me to small claims court for loseing work time, and a % in her CD that would be there if all was settled. One reason not settled is she does not want to pay some of the estates bills, lawyer, elec, water, if I am summoned in either case, may i send someone in my place, i leave the state for 2 onths, and have some medical problems, so would that option be availabe to me, Thanks in advance BM

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">