• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fraud In the State of Illinois

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Lisa Jones

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? Illinois

Here is the problem on April 12th, a shady man got me to get married to him for his citizenship, ofcourse I had no Idea that he was capable of doing such a thing. We had been together for 3 years and he was a very determined individual and showed no signs of playing me. With all his false promises and utopian fantasies, I fell for it. He is always fighting with me and pretty much has accepted the fact that he only got married for his green card. I'm seeking revenge and want to revoke the papers that we filed together. His intensions are clear, to become a citizen and than leave me. My parents think that life's over for me since If I file for seperation from a marraige that never existed, I will have the "Divorced" mark on my record. Is there a way to remove that I'm Divorced since the marriage is not bona fide, nor do we live under the same roof? also what can I do to stop the INS process for this individual? Please help.:(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">