• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Exes and current significant others...please read this

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

CasesoftheX

What is the name of your state?

I am doing some research on the relationships b/w the children's mother's and the current significant other (meaning the ex and the new wife) & the situations surrounding them. I need to hear both sides. I need to hear any stories that you have negative or positive concerning the relationships b/w you all and your true, honest feelings about the ex or current, and how you interact, resolve problems, etc. When you write please change ALL names. Some of these stories will be presented as examples. See this as an opportunity to "dish"! Good, bad, or no relationship, I would lke to hear it. The e-mails will be retyped so that all addresses are kept confidential. These are all voluntary. Thank you for your help! My E-mail address: [email protected] Need as many as I can get!
Men can jump in too to let me know their feelings on the situation!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">